If you’ve just been diagnosed as insulin resistant (or even prediabetic), you may be very confused and wondering where to start. I know how you feel! I’ve been where you are now and I understand what it’s like to be faced with this.
For many people this is completely new territory, but if you follow an insulin resistance diet:
- it will bring your weight down where other diets have failed
- you will quickly gain control of your appetite and cravings
- your blood sugar will stabilize
- you will greatly reduce the risk of ever getting diabetes
- you will learn what foods you can eat to be able to maintain a healthy weight
- you’ll finally be able to reduce your abdominal fat